Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tearing Down and Rebuilding New Perspectives

For anyone that knows me!  I really want to be truly transformed. But my wanted transformation seemed to be very limited to spiritual things. But I have recently realized that my spirituality should involve much more than what I was allowing myself to think, such as politics or the environment being in its own separate catagory. Just in those two areas alone, my perspectives and actions need to be reconstructed or transformed.  You see, I never want to be a person who arrives at a place where he believes he has it all figured out in any area.  I know that as long as I live, life will throw it challenges at me to learn something great.  This past year I have already experienced changes in my perspectives that I thought I would never change.  And I am sure some of those new perspectives will be challenged in the future.  I am not saying that I don't believe in absolutes. But what I am saying is that there were absolutes in my life that should have never been absolutes.  It definitely is hard to do things different when so many in your life don't see it that way, or don't understand, but I do have people in my life that do challenge my thinking now, but even the ones who don't agree or understand just add more fuel to continue to challenge my thinking.  So there is nothing safe in my life, that will not go through this perspective reconstruction. It is time to experience a more whole spirituality.  Stay tuned and join me on this journey of mine!

No comments: